Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Exercising Different Parts of Your Brain

Sophia Dembling of Real World Research wrote this cool article intriguingly called What is the opposite of writing?

I liked the idea of thinking about what would  that opposite would be. I also appreciated her encouragement to take part in a breadth of activities to stimulate the mind or body in different ways. This is a great way to deal with the stunted or bored feeling a lot of us feel every once in a while. Our minds are looking to continue and grow. Writing, dancing, learning a language, playing the trombone, all work another creative side of ourselves. Developing a breadth of interests is something I'd like to continue to work on.

I recommend this site. I enjoy that it examines research and how it relates to the mind and human behavior -- psychology.

No comments: